The Dash Cam Thread

For anything that doesn't fit anywhere above.
two dogs

Re: The Dash Cam Thread

Post by two dogs »

Don't bother to slow down even slightly when approaching a STOP sign; just carry on through from what is a minor exit from a major shopping centre (Stockland Shellharbour), despite oncoming 60 km/h traffic!

People shit me!

The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.

David Morrison (1956 -)
stevebrooks

Post by stevebrooks »

Here we go, back in the old home town for some videos, the first is short and sweet, man doesn't think he needs to check if there are any cars coming before pulling out of driveway.

This next one I have called "old man shopping trolley" you will understand why when you see it. Despite paths provided for people to walk on to separate motorised traffic from human traffic....well he's got to do it the hard way!

I mean the entire distance he walked had proper paved walkways less than a meter away, he even crossed over one that acts as a speed bump just to make it easy to push shopping trolleys down between the parked cars and there's also one outside next to the road if you were parked over that side, but no he's got to walk where the cars drive, I had queue behind me by the time I got past him.
two dogs

Post by two dogs »

stevebrooks wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 4:17 pm ...
I mean the entire distance he walked had proper paved walkways less than a meter away, he even crossed over one that acts as a speed bump just to make it easy to push shopping trolleys down between the parked cars and there's also one outside next to the road if you were parked over that side, but no he's got to walk where the cars drive, I had queue behind me by the time I got past him.
I know! I know! People shit me! ;)

David Morrison (1956 -)
stevebrooks

Post by stevebrooks »

August video is out, the usual smorgasbord of lunatics and idiots, and some 2 wheelers that were very, very lucky;

two dogs

Post by two dogs »

This may be the closest I've ever come to running some silly old cunt over! ;)

David Morrison (1956 -)
stevebrooks

Post by stevebrooks »

It's September my friends, so there's a new video. There's a guy around 9 minutes that keep saying "wow", that seems an appropriate comment for some of these. Good news for the two wheelers though, no incidents except a near miss for a pedal powered moron;

stevebrooks

Post by stevebrooks »

Crashes special, it's remarkable the number of drivers who don't see motorbikes actually stationary right in front of them!

stevebrooks

Post by stevebrooks »

Dashcam from news.com;

https://www.news.com.au/technology/moto ... b08088a5ab
stevebrooks

Post by stevebrooks »

Two twatwaffles in one, car puts indicator on to enter car park, car leaving car park doesn't check to see if road is clear, I was expecting that because it happens here all the time, so was ready to slow down or stop anyway and he does the expected and pulls straight out, twatwaffle number one, then the idiot turning into the driveway decides not to turn into the car park after all....while I was already passing him and instead pulls back out in front of me and proceeds down the road at a snails pace, twatwaffle number two;