Australia Far Right Watch

Political issues which help or hinder our society.
stylofone

Australia Far Right Watch

Post by stylofone »

It looks like the Victorian Nazi clown posse has gone to Sydney for the long weekend to play with the brothers up there. It also looks like someone who has access to their Telegram channel or whatever they're on, is passing the rendezvous details to the police.

I hope the authorities get on with the naming and shaming. What's the holdup? It's so much easier for the cops, they can detain people and find out their identity, whereas anti-fascist activists have to go through a painstaking forensic process.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/min ... 5f0jx.html
I can feel it
Irrev-Black

Re: Australia Far Right Watch

Post by Irrev-Black »

Too many hands? Invisible beer-wielding bro?

Must be the eejit proudbois.
A campaign launched by a Proud Boy to expand the already controversial Australia Day festivities into a month-long celebration of white identity has failed to gain any mainstream momentum, but has found some support from Australian fringe and political figures.

And one of the ways that “Australia Month” is being promoted is through the use of AI-generated, surreal and ultra-nationalistic images of white people saluting in Australiana settings, complete with grotesque distortions like extra hands that are tell-tale signs of the involvement of artificial intelligence.

At the beginning of the year, Ben Shand, a member of Australian Proud Boys who goes by the online nom de plume “The Dusty Bogan”, launched a petition calling for January to be recognised as “Australia Month” by the government.

Ostensibly a normal, patriotic campaign, its Telegram channel betrays its extreme, white nationalist roots. The account for Australia Month has shared links from known far-right individuals like Daniel Walker and other explicitly neo-Nazi accounts. Shand has left no doubt as to the racial motive behind the celebrations, comparing it to a US-based conservative radio host’s proposal for a “white history month”.
https://www.crikey.com.au/2024/01/29/au ... tionalism/
Greedy fuckers cannot self-regulate.
Prove me wrong.
stylofone

Post by stylofone »

Irrev-Black wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:03 pmToo many hands? Invisible beer-wielding bro?
Monstrous in more ways than one.
I can feel it
Irrev-Black

Post by Irrev-Black »

More time, indeed.
In short: Thomas Sewell and Jacob Hersant were not sentenced to further jail time for their role in a group attack on six hikers in the Cathedral Range State Park, north-east of Melbourne in 2021.

A prosecutor said the attack was terrifying for the victims and the pair deserved more time in prison.

What's next? The hearing is continuing in front of three judges in the Court of Appeal.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-03-22/ ... /103619202
Prove me wrong.
stylofone

Post by stylofone »

I was reminded of the Gaza discourse, where "you're anti-Semitic", "you support terrorism," and "you support genocide" get thrown around a lot.

Here we have some far-right, pro-Putin miscreants starting out blaming Muslims, then going all in on Jews, and one Jew in particular. Just when you think it can't get any worse, Channel 7 joins in. Their shame is growing to horrific levels. The key role of twitter is no surprise.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-04-15/ ... /103708210
I can feel it
joele
Site Admin

Post by joele »

stylofone wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:09 am Just when you think it can't get any worse, Channel 7 joins in. Their shame is growing to horrific levels. The key role of twitter is no surprise.
Pretty pathetic apology from channel 7, basically just blaming a junior staff member...
"Now this is the command: Do to the doer to make him do." - The Eloquent Peasant (2040–1650 BCE)

“Religion the protector of the well fed and consoler of the hungry.” - Mikhail Bakunin
Irrev-Black

Post by Irrev-Black »

joele wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:16 am
stylofone wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:09 am Just when you think it can't get any worse, Channel 7 joins in. Their shame is growing to horrific levels. The key role of twitter is no surprise.
Pretty pathetic apology from channel 7, basically just blaming a junior staff member...
If it got far enough up the chain to go public, then everybody in that chain, from the junior, through all that junior's superiors, up to the executives, shares the blame.

At the very least there should be accountability safeguards added.

Won't happen, though.
Prove me wrong.
stylofone

Post by stylofone »

Potentially murderous Nazi nutter intercepted.
A 19-year-old is facing a terrorism charge after he allegedly walked into a NSW Labor MP’s office with knives and tactical gear.

Jordan Patten allegedly entered Tim Crakanthorp’s office in the heart of the Newcastle CBD on Wednesday while carrying the weapons and wearing a tactical vest and a helmet.
Police allege a document containing Patten’s manifesto was sent to a number of public figures and media outlets. Police have not revealed its contents, but sources who have been briefed but not permitted to speak publicly say it contained neo-Nazi material.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/tee ... 5jp65.html
I can feel it
stevebrooks

Post by stevebrooks »

The far right in news.com is at it again, look at this;
Now that Khelif has guaranteed herself a medal, The IOC’s “worst nightmare” has officially been confirmed according to News Corp journalist Pete Badel, who’s been covering the story from Paris.

“IOC’s worst nightmare has arrived. Intersex boxer Imane Khelif is into the final and will fight for gold. Hasn’t lost a round in this tournament,” Badel wrote.
It has been fairly strongly established that she is not intersex, never has been, she is just a damn good female boxes, that's all. The only controversy here is whey everyone is taking any notice of an organization that was removed from having anything to do with the Olympics due to corruption. To claim that she is intersex is a lie, blatant lie, in fact if it were true she would be subject to imprisonment and maybe even death in Algeria where such a thing is against the law.

She is just a damn good female boxer, and for some reason, unlike damn good male boxers who are celebrated for their achievements, if you are a damn good female boxer you are immediately attacked by the far right! She should sue news.com, I suspect she has a good case!

https://www.news.com.au/sport/olympics/ ... 94eb09473b
joele
Site Admin

Post by joele »

stevebrooks wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 12:04 pm She is just a damn good female boxer, and for some reason, unlike damn good male boxers who are celebrated for their achievements, if you are a damn good female boxer you are immediately attacked by the far right! She should sue news.com, I suspect she has a good case!
I am now seeing articles suggesting she has Swyer's syndrome and that is why she was banned from the female world boxing championships..

What a giant fucken mess, and how horrible and unfair for this poor woman dragged through all this shit in the press. :-/
"Now this is the command: Do to the doer to make him do." - The Eloquent Peasant (2040–1650 BCE)

“Religion the protector of the well fed and consoler of the hungry.” - Mikhail Bakunin