Request thread move for post

Comments, requests, questions or solutions regarding the forums.
pipbarber

Request thread move for post

Post by pipbarber »

Hey Joel...my post of photos of Phoenix melting should most certainly have been posted in the climate change urban thread, rather than the straight climate change thread. Sorry to be pedantic, it doesn't matter much, but if you're able, for thematic purposes...and perhaps you can experiment with moving posts?
'The ultimate, hidden truth of the world is that it is something that we make, and could just as easily make differently.' David Graeber
joele
Site Admin

Re: Request thread move for post

Post by joele »

I will have to have a look into it later (i.e. how to move) as not immediately obvious. Would be nice to know though, so I will look into it ;-)
"Now this is the command: Do to the doer to make him do." - The Eloquent Peasant (2040–1650 BCE)

“Religion the protector of the well fed and consoler of the hungry.” - Mikhail Bakunin
joele
Site Admin

Re: Request thread move for post

Post by joele »

pipbarber wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:50 pm Hey Joel...my post of photos of Phoenix melting should most certainly have been posted in the climate change urban thread, rather than the straight climate change thread. Sorry to be pedantic, it doesn't matter much, but if you're able, for thematic purposes...and perhaps you can experiment with moving posts?
Done, not that hard just a bit nerve racking the first time as it isn't obvious you are doing the right thing..
"Now this is the command: Do to the doer to make him do." - The Eloquent Peasant (2040–1650 BCE)

“Religion the protector of the well fed and consoler of the hungry.” - Mikhail Bakunin