Predators Getting Exposed

Post here with any news report you want to discuss.
Irrev-Black

Predators Getting Exposed

Post by Irrev-Black »

First cab off the rank... finally, after so many years... Alan "Poll the Parrot" Jones.

It's here. Dunno why it's taken so long.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/he-d-go ... 5epai.html
Greedy fuckers cannot self-regulate.
Prove me wrong.
Irrev-Black

Re: Predators Getting Exposed

Post by Irrev-Black »

This needed saying.
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (76.48 KiB) Viewed 711 times
Prove me wrong.
Irrev-Black

Post by Irrev-Black »

All the ABC content about the Parrot has suddenly vanished.
Prove me wrong.
stylofone

Post by stylofone »

I hope he never comes back.
The future of embattled media figure Alan Jones, who has denied indecently assaulting several young men, remains uncertain, with the 82-year-old cancelling his planned return from London.

A source close to Jones, who asked not to be identified, revealed that the broadcaster left for London the week before Christmas. He was due to return to his on-air role on ADH TV (Australian Digital Holdings) at the end of this month.
Also, note the ecosystem of pathogens in the sewage works from which his effluent has been gushing.
Jones declined to identify who was funding the network, except to say that the backers broadly shared his view of the world. While Jones is not a backer of the venture, those who have invested are understood to include businessman Marcus Blackmore and former fund manager Simon Fenwick, one of the major donors to the No campaign for an Indigenous Voice to parliament.

Billionaire James Packer, a long-time supporter of Jones, has confirmed he is a backer, while other ADH board members include Nick Cater, barrister Margaret Cunneen, SC, Gillis Delaney law partner Anthony Jefferies and Florida-based fund manager Rowan Parchi.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/ala ... 5eww5.html
I can feel it