Sovereign Citizens, QAnons, Cookers and Similar

Discussion of religion, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience and similar topics.
Irrev-Black

Re: Sovereign Citizens, QAnons, Cookers and Similar

Post by Irrev-Black »

Sound the rubber chicken and put on the folded Magna Carta paper hats!

Is it really possible to tell sovereign-citizen from bratty white entitlement?
A court has heard a man became angry about the name on his birth certificate before allegedly assaulting his wife in their home in northern Tasmania.

Daniel Victor Gandini is charged with three counts of assault against his former partner in Port Sorell.

He is also accused of throwing a corrosive acid at four police officers who were attempting to arrest him for the alleged family violence.

The alleged violence began on the night of July 7, 2021, and continued the following morning before police were called, the jury was told.

On Tuesday in the Supreme Court in Burnie, Daniel Victor Gandini refused to answer to that name, asking to be referred to as Diplomat Dan or simply Dan.

He is representing himself in the trial and during opening statements to the jury told the court he does not answer to the honorific 'mister' as he believes it is insulting.

Dan told the jury he believes all lawyers are liars and corrupt, made serious accusations about Tasmania Police officers and made references to the concept of sovereign citizens and the Magna Carta.
He needs to be kept safe from all this corruption. Preferably in a padded environment.
Greedy fuckers cannot self-regulate.
Prove me wrong.
two dogs

Post by two dogs »

Members of older incarnations of this forum may remember Prudie. She is the "council worker" responsible for this:

https://whatsnew2day.com/a-city-council ... -tax-bill/
The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.

David Morrison (1956 -)
stylofone

Post by stylofone »

two dogs wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 4:10 pm Members of older incarnations of this forum may remember Prudie. She is the "council worker" responsible for this:
Ha! Nice one. I am pretty sure there is a lot of pussyfooting around this claptrap, but public servants at all levels should hit back hard against such utter stupidity. I recall examples where judges and other legal officials don't quite know how to respond.
I can feel it
two dogs

Post by two dogs »

two dogs wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 4:10 pm ... "council worker" ...
Her title is Executive Business Manager. ;)
The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.

David Morrison (1956 -)
pipbarber

Post by pipbarber »

She was misgendered in that 'whatsnew...' article, which annoyed me. But what a letter. I loved the tone, beautifully measured.
'The ultimate, hidden truth of the world is that it is something that we make, and could just as easily make differently.' David Graeber