Gaming

For anything that doesn't fit anywhere above.
joele
Site Admin

Re: Gaming

Post by joele »

Ordered Spiderman 2 for PS5 today.. IF anything it will look damn good..
"Now this is the command: Do to the doer to make him do." - The Eloquent Peasant (2040–1650 BCE)

“Religion the protector of the well fed and consoler of the hungry.” - Mikhail Bakunin
MissGreen

Post by MissGreen »

I finaly figured out how i digitaly installed the base game for a huge mod last time. Turns out it was simple as moving one file into the folder i installed to. Problem was i have no memory of last time so i had to figure it out again. The base game itself is pirates of the caribbean 2003 (funnily enough it has basicslly nothing to do with the series, they just sorta slaped potc brandong on it). It's abandon ware so you can just google the name and download free and its out there. The mod is called new horizons. All you do install base game anywere except program files then run the new horizons installer into the same folder. If you have an intel your need to make sure you pick intel fix opon install or download it yourself and add it later if you didnt pick the option. It's worth looking through the options cause theres a lot of optional settings that effect gameplay and difficulty radically and if your brave even more in a file called internalsettings.h
stylofone

Post by stylofone »

The second-last level in Super Mario Bros Wonder is like a rock concert, at first I was certain they had modeled it in part on Freddie Mercury, which is pretty cool. Or maybe it's just a generic bombastic rock poseur. I've been playing it too much and getting RSI so I'm leaving the final level for tomorrow or Friday.

I can feel it
MissGreen

Post by MissGreen »

Ive been playing elden ring again. Im not very good but i have a bulletproof stratagy, use magic as its the easiest to cheese with and just ask for help. Folkd respond in lile minutes. Today ima try and fight a boss who has wears a moon hat, purley cause i want that moon hat :lol:
Wrenn

Post by Wrenn »

I play a lot of puzzle games and have been doing a lot of variant rules Sudoku lately. Here is one that was released recently that is fantastic. Take a look if this is your kind of thing, or even if its not!

The puzzle: https://sudokupad.app/rnj2zdy7zu

Here is Simon from Cracking the Cryptic solving it if you need some tips or just like watching people solve puzzles on youtube like I do.

theropod

Post by theropod »

I borrowed Elden Ring and gave it a go. Too much like the other games in the series, and not enough cool weapons to match up against the multitude of bosses. I didn’t “win” the game, just sortta burned out fighting one boss after another. Still the game is beautiful and well coded, unlike Dark Souls which glitched on me several times.