WTF - Just Odd Stuff

For anything that doesn't fit anywhere above.
stylofone

Re: WTF - Just Odd Stuff

Post by stylofone »

stevebrooks wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:52 pm All those orange vests running around and not a single one of them had a fucking clue what they were doing! Where's OSHA when you need it?

The supervisor also needs to have a word to the apprentice who was given the job of nailing the feet.
I can feel it
stevebrooks

Post by stevebrooks »

stylofone wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:18 am
stevebrooks wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:52 pm All those orange vests running around and not a single one of them had a fucking clue what they were doing! Where's OSHA when you need it?

The supervisor also needs to have a word to the apprentice who was given the job of nailing the feet.
Yeah he nailed the hands really good but he only did half the job, bloody slacker!
Irrev-Black

Post by Irrev-Black »

There are many ways to be remembered.

https://kolektiva.social/@CosmicTrigger ... 3453315235
Greedy fuckers cannot self-regulate.
Prove me wrong.
stevebrooks

Post by stevebrooks »

Oh let's put the dart board in front of a giant glass windows, I mean what could go wrong?

Irrev-Black

Post by Irrev-Black »

A bit of harmless news for once.

Aquatic travel, by gourd!

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-04-16/ ... /103708438
Prove me wrong.
stevebrooks

Post by stevebrooks »

Ah a the saying goes, a fool and their money.....
The man behind a collapsed sports betting business has disappeared, leaving investors fearing they are victims of a Ponzi scheme.
Even when warned!
Nicky Hotop invested $13,000, with her returns reaching $95,000 but when she tried to withdraw the money she was met with excuses.

“One of my other daughters said, ‘Mum, this sounds like a Ponzi scheme’,” Ms Hotop told A Current Affair.

“I’m like, ‘What is that?’
Anyone offering huge returns, bigly returns on investment needs to be looked at from a long way away, preferably across an ocean or two!
Poker player Craig Abernethy said when he heard about returns of up to 400 per cent he had doubts.
Look morons, if it sounds to good to be true, it almost certainly is!

https://www.news.com.au/finance/money/i ... 1be5612fca
stevebrooks

Post by stevebrooks »

Apparently there's been a jaw dropping penis mystery that I never knew about. Well technically I knew about it because I knew the reason for it, it wasn't a mystery to me, but apparently I am the only one who knew because it was a big mystery. I can't recall how many years I have known about this, certainly well before the release of the 2016 book that reveals all, maybe I even learnt about it in history class in school, but wherever and whenever it was, the source of my knowledge is shrouded in mystery, I feel just Indiana Jones, I have knowledge that no other person possessed. Mind you I read a lot, maybe others not so much.

Oh sorry, rambled on a bit, what was that mystery again? Why classical sculptures and paintings of men all have tiny dicks. I thought it was common knowledge but it wasn't, I mean they could have just asked me, then that random piece of knowledge I had gathered who knows where and when would have finally come in useful and I could have been famous instead of this upstart History Author whose name I shall never mention, the man who stole my fame;
“The small penis was consonant with Greek ideals of male beauty,” he said.
Sigh, another chance of fame I have sadly missed!

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real- ... d79b1043a9
stylofone

Post by stylofone »

stevebrooks wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:16 am“The small penis was consonant with Greek ideals of male beauty,” he said.
A much more plausible explanation than "shrinkage".
I can feel it
Irrev-Black

Post by Irrev-Black »

stylofone wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:15 am
stevebrooks wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:16 am“The small penis was consonant with Greek ideals of male beauty,” he said.
Oversized SUVs weren't invented back then.
Prove me wrong.
stylofone

Post by stylofone »

Irrev-Black wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:01 am
stylofone wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:15 am
Oversized SUVs weren't invented back then.
In those days you'd see some brute with a huge bulge in his pants riding an impractically small chariot and you'd mutter "compensating".
I can feel it