Monarchies (various)

Post here with any news report you want to discuss.
Irrev-Black

Monarchies (various)

Post by Irrev-Black »

Chucky and the Firm no longer clear favourites in the UK.

https://www.thenational.scot/news/24035 ... irst-time/
Greedy fuckers cannot self-regulate.
Prove me wrong.
Irrev-Black

Re: Monarchies (various)

Post by Irrev-Black »

Paul McDermott quite effectively distances himself from any royal honours list.
Prior to his coronation, Charles spoke of a ‘stripped down’ ceremony in sympathy with his subjects who were suffering through a financial crisis. Conservative estimates claim the cost of crowning Charles was a mere 100 million pounds plus. That must’ve lifted plucky British spirits as they sat in their damp houses breathing mould and eating turnips. It was more expensive than any previous coronation, even when adjusted for inflation, just so the man could wear a silly hat on his head.
A great read, and Paul insists Legal went over it thoroughly.

https://thebigsmoke.com.au/2024/01/18/p ... ngs-coins/
Prove me wrong.
pipbarber

Post by pipbarber »

It turns out that Chuck's divine rights look like being pretty fucking brief but the reflux of sentiment struck me as curiously odd the other day. Our king is really quite serious about climate change, or rather, he is as serious as a private jet flying billionaire parasite can be - but he does seem to hang his beaver skinned hat on it. Which made the chair of the Australian Monarchists league, Eric Fucking Abetz, statement about all of Australia paying praying for chuckles quite taut with contradiction given that i don't think Eric the dodo actually believes that climate change is real. Oh dear. Perhaps he was being insincere in his prayers for this newfangled woke monarch. With any luck Bill junior will land in the chair and say, fuck that, i don't even like Australia, i don't want to be its head of state. I hope for that as i hope for the cognitive implosion Eric the fuckwit would experience. Unlikely of course, but we all have our fantasies.
'The ultimate, hidden truth of the world is that it is something that we make, and could just as easily make differently.' David Graeber
Irrev-Black

Post by Irrev-Black »

LIz hat...

Chuck hat.

Whoop dee doo!

Trying to save the economy by printing and signage updates.
Prove me wrong.
Irrev-Black

Post by Irrev-Black »

Regarding the foofaraw surrounding the Kate, Wife Of Willy photo...

The rabbit hole goes deep, and there are many discrepancies.

Question I have is this: why are people carrying on like RoyalCo isn't mostly fakery, and acting as if "100% Truth, All The Time" is what the ermined parasites normally dish out.
Prove me wrong.
stylofone

Post by stylofone »

Irrev-Black wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:34 am Regarding the foofaraw surrounding the Kate, Wife Of Willy photo...

The rabbit hole goes deep, and there are many discrepancies.

Question I have is this: why are people carrying on like RoyalCo isn't mostly fakery, and acting as if "100% Truth, All The Time" is what the ermined parasites normally dish out.
Haha, yes, I saw an article about the history or royal photoshop fails, and by the end I was wondering if ANY untouched royal photo even existed.

Even without the photo phuckup, whole Royal thing is not based on normal reality. It reminds me of fictional stories with a mind-warping twist - Bruce Willis is actually dead, Mr Robot is all in Elliot's head, now we wait for the twist about the royals: they are actually a radical Comedia del arte troupe that got out of hand, or they were created by a secret branch of British Intelligence which worked out of the BBC's room 101 around the time George Orwell was there.
I can feel it
Hambone

Post by Hambone »

Irrev-Black wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:34 am ...
Question I have is this: why are people carrying on like RoyalCo isn't mostly fakery, and acting as if "100% Truth, All The Time" is what the ermined parasitic lizard overlords normally dish out.
Fixed