May The Door Hit Scummo's Arse Hard On His Way Out

Political issues which help or hinder our society.
Irrev-Black

May The Door Hit Scummo's Arse Hard On His Way Out

Post by Irrev-Black »

So many memories... a raw chicken curry of fake chookhouse moments...

Oz's worst PM? He's got to be in the running.

Share your Scummo moments.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/sco ... /6q4779iae

GEfioXUaUAAlkXk.jpg
GEfioXUaUAAlkXk.jpg (99.38 KiB) Viewed 1294 times
Greedy fuckers cannot self-regulate.
Prove me wrong.
pipbarber

Re: May The Door Hit Scummo's Arse Hard On His Way Out

Post by pipbarber »

So many memoriesnightmares.

'Can do capitalism'
'Gas led recovery'
Violence against women only being understood by him after his wife asked him to think about his own daughters.
Standing alone at international conferences because no one wanted to talk to him
Cocktails in Hawaii while Australia burnt to the ground and then forcing people to shake his hand over it all.
His great friendship with Brian Houston.
His love of 'captain' cook.
His bullshit cronulla sharks support
...and the marketing....the endless announcements and spin and dithering bullshit that spewed from his mouth.

He is top of my list for worst PM in my lifetime.

I hope whichever corporate entity that has agreed to take him off the public payroll lives to regret it.

Total fuckwit. Good riddance and take out the trash.
'The ultimate, hidden truth of the world is that it is something that we make, and could just as easily make differently.' David Graeber
pipbarber

Post by pipbarber »

He's joining a US based company called American Global Strategies. Can't really work out what they actually do but this is part of that company's announcement.
“Prime Minister Scott Morrison is widely regarded as one of the most consequential world leaders of the last decade, presiding over unprecedented changes to Australia’s foreign and defense policies,” O’Brien said. “As American Global Strategies’ non-Executive Vice Chairman, Prime Minister Morrison will bring high-level relationships and unique geopolitical insights to our clients.”
Good luck to them.
'The ultimate, hidden truth of the world is that it is something that we make, and could just as easily make differently.' David Graeber
AnnaB

Post by AnnaB »

pipbarber wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:20 pm So many memoriesnightmares.

'Can do capitalism'
'Gas led recovery'
Violence against women only being understood by him after his wife asked him to think about his own daughters.
Standing alone at international conferences because no one wanted to talk to him
Cocktails in Hawaii while Australia burnt to the ground and then forcing people to shake his hand over it all.
His great friendship with Brian Houston.
His love of 'captain' cook.
His bullshit cronulla sharks support
...and the marketing....the endless announcements and spin and dithering bullshit that spewed from his mouth.

He is top of my list for worst PM in my lifetime.

I hope whichever corporate entity that has agreed to take him off the public payroll lives to regret it.

Total fuckwit. Good riddance and take out the trash.
He IS the trash.

Great summary Pip.
Thank you
Irrev-Black

Post by Irrev-Black »

Some gold from Golding.
slomo.jpg
slomo.jpg (68.27 KiB) Viewed 1214 times
Prove me wrong.
Irrev-Black

Post by Irrev-Black »

david rowe.jpg
david rowe.jpg (142.19 KiB) Viewed 1209 times
A masterful job from Rowe.
Prove me wrong.
stylofone

Post by stylofone »

pipbarber wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:23 am He's joining a US based company called American Global Strategies. Can't really work out what they actually do but this is part of that company's announcement.
“Prime Minister Scott Morrison is widely regarded as one of the most consequential world leaders of the last decade, presiding over unprecedented changes to Australia’s foreign and defense policies,” O’Brien said. “As American Global Strategies’ non-Executive Vice Chairman, Prime Minister Morrison will bring high-level relationships and unique geopolitical insights to our clients.”
Good luck to them.
I forget where I read it, or whether I just thought it, but one of the reasons this has taken so long is that he has nothing to offer, he's toxic and worthless to any employer, so he's lingered in Parliament like one of those forever students at uni who kept on enrolling in new courses and never left (back in the days when uni was free).

Skimming through the website of American Global Strategies, I see five out of the first six people listed on the team overview are castaways from the Trump "administration" security gang. I'd say the company valuation is currently pretty low, but it will be worth a lot more if a certain orange-hued killer clown gets lucky in November.
I can feel it
Irrev-Black

Post by Irrev-Black »

Crikey has compiled a useful Scummo's Greatest Hits article.

Fark, he was an incredible eejit. Here's hoping his new "failing upward" gig has nothing to do with AUKUS or anything related to Australian money.

https://www.crikey.com.au/2024/01/24/sc ... test-hits/
Prove me wrong.
AnnaB

Post by AnnaB »

Excerpt from a recent opinion piece by Malcolm Farr of The Guardian:

“Then, there’s the money.

Since he lost the May 2022 election, Morrison has been telling sympathisers he needs a better salary than the basic pay for a backbencher of $217,000.

It seems there was little saved from the $550,000 a year he took in over close to four years as PM.

He gets super, depending on his contributions, as well as perks such as an office and a travel gold pass.

None of this, moaned Morrison, is enough for educating his two girls, paying off a mortgage and living in the appropriate manner.”
Irrev-Black

Post by Irrev-Black »

AnnaB wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:00 pm Excerpt from a recent opinion piece by Malcolm Farr of The Guardian:

“Then, there’s the money.

Since he lost the May 2022 election, Morrison has been telling sympathisers he needs a better salary than the basic pay for a backbencher of $217,000.

It seems there was little saved from the $550,000 a year he took in over close to four years as PM.

He gets super, depending on his contributions, as well as perks such as an office and a travel gold pass.

None of this, moaned Morrison, is enough for educating his two girls, paying off a mortgage and living in the appropriate manner.”
Drag this up next time somebody claims Libs are good money managers.
Prove me wrong.